Updated September 14, 2020
Please be advised that in light of the COVID-19 outbreak and in the interests of our staff, our clients and our community, the Schmidt Law Legal Services office is open and will be operating in the following manner until further notice:
- Our office will be closed to in-person meetings and all client meeting shall be conducted remotely over the telephone and/or Zoom;
- our office will remain physically open to receive deliveries
- if you are not feeling well, have been travelling out of the country within the last 14 days, and/or have come into contact with anyone who may have contracted COVID, we ask that you do not enter the office, go home immediately, and call 289.436.0113 to reschedule your appointment;
- please wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office;
- face masks are available upon request;
- please remain behind the protective shields and use the pens provided;
- during this time, our staff will continue to work remotely, which means that from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. our staff will have access to their emails; and,
- we request that wherever possible communications be sent to the appropriate person at Schmidt Law Legal Services by email.
For your convenience, we provide to you a summary of our staff members and their contact information:
|Stefania Del Rizzoemail@example.com|
We thank you in advance for your patience in this time as we work through the kinks of adjusting to accommodate the needs of our staff, clients, and community.